Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whole Week Round-up

Hi guys! I know I've been gone a full whole week. I got so busy, I didn't have time to log in. I also had a 3 day problem with my internet so I haven't updated you guys with what's up.

It's so funny, now that I am not bumming... I am having a hard time to write about new things. I was out of the house everyday this past week yet I couldn't find anything interesting to blab about.


Monday:

I got a job interview in some company I was worried about because of the Valentine's Day/Chinese new year fiasco. I woke up a little late (was thinking of going there at 8, ended up coming in at 10) but the day went pretty well as it progressed. Everything was finished by 4:30 and by 5 I was signing my job contract. I will start on 22nd of February--there goes my plan with Oma to go with her to Daphne's prom.

Well, this isn't really Ren's blog without Renism... I was in the process of being interviewed by the British client. His accent was so beautiful, I was just staring and smiling thinking he was still talking about the interview process when i realized he was already asking the questions. It was funny. Finished signing the contract around 5:30 in the afternoon after we were informed that we will just receive a sms for our schedule, I went home immediately cause it was hot and I was tired.

I'm excited to work again, I hope my job is not as stressful as the first one. But there's one thing I'm bringing with me on my first day-- Ma'am Cel's advise. Bring the good things to work and learn from the bad ones. I can finally get a new pair of Havianas!!!

Tuesday:

Spent the day with Ate Grace and Mama Eds (Mama is uncle in my hometown). We went to Ateneo for Ate Grace's appointment. Then we went to Riverbanks so I can get my NBI Clearance for my new job. The line was so friggin long, I decided to wake up early the next day and just get it from the neighboring town. It's easier when I have to come back for it. We also headed to Chocolate Lovers which was perfect and deadly. I had to control myself from all those sweets. It smelled heavenly too. After that trip we headed to our last stop which was the mall where we had KFC (Yum-o!) and a good conversation.


"Yummmmmy!"

I also suddenly remembered my uncle (My dad's youngest bro) so since I was heading their town the next day, I plan to drop by and bring some fruits.

Wednesday:

Woke up bright and early to go to the nearest NBI kiosk and get my name cleared. It turned out, everyone had the same plan as me. When I got to the office, the line was more outrageous than the office in Marikina. I decided to go to Megamall to get my clearance instead. I've been hearing that even though the line is long there it moves faster. Dropped by my uncle's place and saw both My uncle and his wife. Talked for a while, even got complemented that I was losing weight. (Yay! Slice bread and cheezwhiz diet!) Stayed for two hours then headed off to Dianne's place to get some stuff I needed from my old office.

I got to Megamall around 12 and the line was really long. It reached the 3rd floor. I had to line 3 times, first one was to pay for the clearance, second one is to get my picture taken and the last one was to get the printed clearance. I was really hungry so after I paid for my clearance, I went to KFC to get something to eat then fell in line again for the second time to get my photo taken. It took an hour to get my photo taken then the shortest line ever was the third one. After 1 hour and 45 minutes, I got my clearance. Yey!

I was done around 1 in the afternoon. Went around the mall to look for clothes. Tuesday night, I went through my office clothes and found out I got a few left ( some went missing after Typhoon Ketsana) so I went around the mall to look for new ones. This is a new for me, ever since my sister moved to Singapore I don't bother clothes shopping anymore except when I am in Singapore. I had fun shopping by myself. I got a few pieces I really like. I'm going towards the Ugly Betty Fashion I think. I can't wait to earn money so I can buy more.



In the afternoon, I got a call that tells me we were moved to March 1 (Bummer!) and had to go back to the office the next day to sign a new contract. Geesh!

Thursday:

Boring day ever. I stayed at home until 2 in the afternoon then left for the office. Nothing exciting. Stayed home all day Friday to. Told Oma I can finally go to Daphne's prom on Friday. My last hurrah for bumming!

Saturday:

4 malls in 6 hours. My body is still aching right now. We looked for stuff for Daphne's prom.




We couldn't find age appropriate prom dress in the first 2 mall we went to so we hopped on the tram and headed down to Makati. We found the one all of us liked. It was on sale too! 70% off... Oma was so happy.Daphne was finally prom ready!

We can't wait to go to her prom, well bring her to prom and go home with her after the prom. While Daphne enjoys her prom, Ma and I are off to Shang to watch JLC's new movie or the Meryl Streep "It's Complicated" movie.





That's how my week went. This is my last week of bumming, I;m using it to organize things I need to do before work week starts next Monday. I still have some posts I need to upload or to write. I need to find time to do that. But I am happy to say, Tyler Grady is part of the AI Top 24!!! Woohoooo!!! And John Park too!!! It's so hot already, I think summer is here! Roadtrip!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment