Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Drama Watch: Down With Love

Here I go again... Talking about things I like. Hahahah! Well, I did warn you that I write about my current obsessions and stuff.

Anyways, Let's steer away from anything Korean. I do like other stuff you know like Philippine Big Brother and Glee (FYI: I have all 13 episodes in my laptop, I've seen all episodes at least 6 times each and I am dead obsessed with Kurt and Finn!)

Okay--about my recent obsession, let's go back 6 years ago when Meteor Garden was the craze among Filipino people. Hahaha! I love Meteor Garden and I love Jerry Yan! Hahaha! I loved him as Young master Dao and he is the reason I watched the 2 other Hana Yori Dango dramas. I used to have a poster of him up in my dresser wall. I really think he's handsome and he aged beautifully...he still looks as young as he did 6 years ago. I was so happy when I found out that he has a drama with Ella! Well, I am not a fan of Ella but I think she's funny (and has the best drama boys, Ni hao Wu zun!) and I am sort of intrigued by their odd pairing.



The new drama is called Down with Love. Jerry plays a ruthless divorce lawyer who is cold, selfish and cynical. When he lost his older brother, he was left to care for his nephew and niece. All the Nannies who took care of the children ends up quitting because of the mischievous children or they end up falling for him. Fed up with the events, he asked his secretary to find him a nanny who will fit his requirement. Ella on the other hand is the typical poor girl who will do any work just to earn money. She was hired as the Nanny under the impression that she hates boys. Well, we know where this is heading right? ( Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions?)

It feels like a throwback of coffee prince but we'll see. This started airing in Taiwan last January 24 but MY SOJU is just airing the English subbed episodes. I am so excited, Episode 1 is up now!



I have high hopes for this drama. I can't wait to watch it. If you catch it, tell me if you like it too! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment