Monday, February 1, 2010

What I had for lunch...

This will definitely be one of the staple posts I will have here on my blog. I love food, I love to eat and I love to cook. I learned how to cook so I can eat what I want. I think it's the best reason to learn how to cook, to get to eat the food you want whenever you crave for it.

Over the weekend, I had Japanese Chicken Katsu Kerri...



I know, it doesn't look appetizing. Sorry, My only available camera is my 5MP mobile phone which seems grainy. But let's not talk about that. Back to the Japanese curry. This looks like crap but it turned out delicious. It's easy to cook and perfect for sudden Japanese cravings. Well at least for me because I love curry!

I love all kinds of curry, but the most delicious curry I tasted was from one of those restaurants found at the Peak in Hong Kong. Spicy and sweet. Yum! Too bad I didn't take a photo. Maybe when I go back to Hong Kong I'd definitely have it again.

Today, I decided to have my left over creamy dory. It's just simple dory fillet. I marinated it in lemon, salt and pepper for 20 minutes then did the usual breading routine and voila, I have fish nuggets.




It's dark cause I used Italian bread crumbs. Sorry, I only had a few. I'm cutting back on food. Hahahah! Anyways, I cook only for one so what I have for lunch is what I usually have for dinner too.

How about you? What was for lunch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment