Thursday, February 25, 2010

BIR Pasay adventure

short post...

Was suppose to wake up at 5:30 to treck to Pasay City so I can go submit my form 1905 at RDO 51 in Pasay. Woke up at 7:30 instead: Major Fail!

Got to the train station to Taft around 10:15 ( had breakfast at KFC) got to the BIR office at 10:20... out by 10:25... Yes, 5 whole freakin minutes in Pasay...

Was tempted to head out to Mall of Asia (I've never ever been there!) but it was exhaustingly hot so decided to head home and bum in front of my TV and fan while drinking cold iced tea!

Used the Cubao route so I can go home early, had some ice cold cantaloupe shake thentexted Ate Grace who was in school being Mr. Schue... so decided to go straight home.

Very hot today but my friend Jean from New York is expecting 3" to 6" of rain and snow this week, Heeyoung in Korea is expecting a Blizzard in Seoul and Amy from London is still experiencing loads of snow... who am I to complain? Well, maybe an inch of snow would be lovely... but that's never gonna happen so... i should snap out of it!

Boys Top 12 at idol tonight... I can't wait!

Enjoy your day sweeties! TTYL...

0 comments:

Post a Comment