Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blog Watch: Eat your Kimchi

I love reading blogs. I especially love blogs about living in Korea. Hahaha! You're probably sick and tired of listening to me rambling about anything Korean. The blogs I follow are of expats living in Korea. I just like knowing what foreigners think about the country and also the experiences they have staying there.

One of my fave blogs I like to share is about 2 Canadian couple teaching in Korea, Simon and Martina. Their website is entertaining and educational at the same time! One of my favorite post is about popular k-pop dances!






Head on over to their website, Eat Your Kimchi, and enjoy their funny videos and helpful advice. Know what to expect when you visit-- At least when you get to visit Korea, you won't be WTF-ing all the time! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment