Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day FAIL!

Valentine's Day and Year of the Tiger!


Happy Lunar New Year Everyone! I had some sticky rice cakes today so I am a very happy girl! ^^

oh and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!



Why thank you for the gifts my valentine!

Anyways, enough about dreaming back to my topic. So since it's Lunar New Year, I decided to do something new with my looks.When I got home from my China Town Festivities, I colored my hair Chocolate gloss. Yummy!

BIG FAIL. EPIC.


I wanted my roots to be covered so the color was smothered all over my forehead and also in the eyebrow area cause I wanted them to match. I left the color for an hour! And Yay! I love the color of my hair. It matches my eyebrows and unfortunately...my forehead. The color won't leave. I have a Bradley Cooper face! T.T from my eyes down, my natural face color but my forehead looks like I stood in the sun for hours. Oh no... And I have an important job interview tomorrow! I hope it fades tonight, but if it doesn't... I hope powder won't let me down. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment