Monday, February 1, 2010

Another Home

Wow! The plan of moving to a new blog has finally happened. I didn't know it would happen soon because I didn't know anything about blogger. I had the idea of moving about 2 years ago but it never materialized cause I was so busy doing other things and so lazy about learning new things.

I actually love blogging. I have been blogging since 2004 and with everything else, change is inevitable. My posts are usually scattered so I hope moving would actually help me organize my thoughts. I'm excited to start this blog!

When I first started blogging, I was too shy to share my thoughts. But since 2010 has started, I promised to do one brave thing at a time and I think sharing my thoughts publicly is one brave move.

My sister also inspired me to blog more. I used to be lazy, thinking my life is such a BORE and no one would read me. But I am just putting it out there for me. She does recipes and stuff in her blog which can be helpful to busy people like her. You can visit her at http://jinginsg.wordpress.com. I just like people to see what I cooked for lunch and if you would like the recipe, you can politely ask and I would happily obliged.

So here's to the new blog. I hope you would enjoy it!

Hugs,
Ren

0 comments:

Post a Comment