Monday, February 1, 2010

Joo Ji Hoon Starting his Military Service Tomorrow



I admit I am a fan of Princess Hours. I love watching the series and after watching it, I became an instant fan of Yoon Eun-Hye and Joo Ji Hoon. I know by now, you figured I love Korean Entertainment. I seriously love anything TV but I follow Hallyu closely.

I love him as Lixin Prince, as the tough Bakery Owner in Antique Bakery and as the Sexy Chef in Naked Kitchen. I think he really is a good actor.

After his turbulent 2008, where he got his suspended jail term for pleading guilty to using drugs in Korea, Joo Ji Hoon will finally start his Military Service tomorrow, February 2 at 1pm KST. He'll be training for 5 weeks then will be gone for 2 years.

It's good to know that he still has fans, some even heading to Korea from Japan to give him a send off. Maybe when he gets back from military service, he's not banned from the Korean TV stations and gets to do what he loves the most--act.

See you in two years Lixin Prince. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment