Friday, February 5, 2010

TV Watch: Pinoy on Project Runway 7

Hi! I'm Ren and I am a TV addict!


I love to watch TV! I'd watch anything entertaining. When you're saving for expensive things you like, say A Korean/Japan/London trip-- TV is the best form of entertainment in the world.

I also like fashion! I love to draw and design on the side (I am not very good though). I like clothes, shoes and bag but then all girls do so that's still normal.

Soooo I guess it will not be a surprise if I tell you I love Project Runway! My most fave contestant is Austin who now works for Kenneth Cole Bridal. I also have a crush on Daniel Volsovick. I have seen season 1 to season 6...

Season 7 will be the most interesting because there is a Filipino Contestant, Jay Sario!



To Quote Abs-cbn:
Jay Sario, 31, is the first Philippine-born designer to ever make it to the show. Sario said representing Filipinos was his goal when he auditioned for Season 7 of the popular reality show.

“I'm proud to be able to represent and be part of history. I am history!” Sario said.

Sario was born and raised in Laoag, Ilocos Norte. He and his family moved to the US when he was 17.


I love it when Filipinos are proud of their heritage and their goal in joining international competitions is to represent their countrymen. I can't wait to see Project Runway Season 7! He won the Burlap Competition... I hope he goes a long way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment