Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Down With Love: Episode 2

Episode 2 of Down With Love is already up at MY Soju!

The drama is still interesting to watch. It's not very draggy and you realize you fall in love with the characters more. I find myself liking Ella in this drama and you begin to see signs of spark between the main characters.




Ella's older sister who loves money is so mean to her but you know she's only doing it out of love. Jerry's best friend is a cuter version of Shaggy from Scooby Doo (Love his style and sometimes you'll root for him too!) and Jerry's idol girlfriend's voice is irritating to listen to. Oh! and I still melt when Jerry flashes that dimple!

I can't wait for the other episodes, it's still reminiscent of Coffee Prince to me but with a touch of something else. It hits the drama spot for me though. So if you liked Coffee Prince, give this one a try. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment