Monday, February 8, 2010

Spotted: Manny Villar

Pardon the lack of updates, I have to sort out first the stuff I want to talk abouthere. It feels like I have 10 million ideas in my head but when I sit in front of my lappie to start my posts, I tune out blanks.

Tomorrow marks the official start of campaigning for politicians dreaming of running my country. Not like they weren't doing some campaigning before, some had an early start. There is one politician's name you will not see on my ballot paper. I was just bitchin' about seeing him everywhere just over the weekend. The name is Manny Villar. I know it's campaign period already but his campaign strategy is irritating. His "get in your face" strategy gets to my nerves. Geesh, you see him on TV every 10 minutes, you hear his stupid jingle everywhere... Aurgh! He's irritating as hell.

I will not vote for him for 2 main reasons. One is because his campaign is expensive. When he gets to be president, how will he get back the tantamount amount of money he spent during his campaign? How much has he spent on premiere TV and radio spots? Second, The C-5 extension project he refuses to clear the issue

He is even freakin everywhere online...

He is in Cluster Map



In Google



In Facebook



Even in YM



Please choose wisely Philippines....

And now a conundrum, Is it worth to vote for a candidate you believe in the most even if he is not winnable? Or vote for someone who has fighting chance so the one you dislike the most will not win? 3 more months to go...

Okay, I will not blog about Philippine Politics for a while, I want a lighter topic for this blog. ^.^ Will post about what I've been doing after my week round up of interviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment