Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What I had for dinner

I didn't get much sleep last night, I was agitated for no reason. I got an hour decent sleep then scattered 20 minutes shut eye. I woke up feeling sick, like I am going to be down with something.

I wasn't going to post what I had today cause I was thinking of just having corned beef with rice, nothing special but then again things change.

Anyways, since I've been feeling like I was going down with something-- I didn't have an appetite for lunch. It was around 3 in the afternoon when I decided I should eat something because my stomach was grumbling.

I had chips and a glass of water. Pretty stupid because I felt like crap all day long. I think my body wanted decent food. So for dinner I decided to have: Shin Ramyun: Pork and Potato Ramen


It's perfect. Like Chicken Noodle soup for the sick. Delicious broth with a touch of perfect spiciness.

So I boiled some Sukiyaki cut pork together with the flavoring and the veggies. When the pork was soft enough to eat (which is like between 5-7 minutes cause it's thinly cut already) I added the noodles and let it simmer for 4 minutes and 30 seconds more. Put it in a bowl, then you are good to go!


Delicious! Now tomorrow, I'm really having that corned beef with rice. Yum!!! What did you have for dinner?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

honey garlic ribs cooked by me.

Post a Comment