Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Contests

Oh I've gone post crazy! Too much excitement. I know in the days to come I will crash and burn and silence will rule this blog but for now, indulge me please.

I want to share to everyone that I love joining contests. I don't care what the prizes are. I just like the high I get when I win even if I get the consolation prize. My rationale behind this is there will always be someone I know who will need/appreciate the prize I get.

I've won loads of stuff from this peculiar hobby of mine. I got Honda shirts and MTV shirts from MTV, Concert tickets to see Black Eyed Peas, Hoobastank and Boyz II men, Movie premieres like Home Alone, Chasing Liberty, calendars, bags etc.

So what is the point of this entry? I don't know but if you're living in the Philippines I want to share that Studio 23 is once again sending friends on a trip. Gimik Spot this time is to Dubai! Just answer the questions posted on the TVC via e-mail and you're good to go. But you should hurry because today is the last day.

Last Year, They were sending friends to Korea. I was a finalist but I didn't win. I really really wanted that trip but I guess there's another time for visiting Korea. Winning an all expense paid trip to another country would be so awesome! I love to travel and traveling for free would just be great!

So what are you waiting for? You don't lose anything when you join contests! Try your luck... it might be on your side! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment