Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh SNSD!

I love K-pop. But I hate Girl groups. Well at least I used too.

But Since 2009, since every boy band has hit a snag… I’ve learned to like them. Hahahah! My favorite is 2ne1 but they’re on break right now because they are getting ready for their full album launch. I used to hate SNSD a.k.a Girl’s Generation with conviction. Probably because I loved suju a lot and there were news of pairings between the group. Soon as I realized I was too old for those fan girls shananigans… I was hooked. It didn’t help that Gee was so addictive! Hahaha!Now I like listening to SNSD… It’s like listening to pink bubble gum and anything cute.

Now after I have been Lss-ing (last song syndrome) to Gee and Genie—they’re back with OH! And guess what? It has been occupying my brain since the song came out. A lot of people thinks it sounds like Rihanna’s Shut Up and Drive, sometimes it does but then the Girls’ tiny voices makes the song unique. Hahaha! I won’t pretend I am good at critiquing music. I am just a plane Jane who enjoys k-pop like everyone else.

It’s a fun song, check it out for yourself. Tell me if you don’t get LSS from listening to it. I swear when I listen to SNSD all I can think about are cotton candies and bubble gum.



“Oppa, Oppa I’ll be down…down…down…” Aurgh! HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment